On the initiative of the Charles Léopold Mayer Foundation, a first
experience-capitalisation phase was completed with the different parties
involved in European Co-operation (January - February 1999). It brought up
over 200 experience reports among partners from the ACP countries and
Europe. These experience reports were used as input for the reference
document on which the EU-ACP Forum is based.
As a result of the first phase of the forum (April to October 1999), a new
series of reports were added to the data base, which now includes 328
There are three ways of consulting these reports:
- Consult the data base developed by AMI
- Do a full-text search through the whole of the reports.
- Browse through the reports in groups of ten.
Do you have a report to offer?
- If you are familiar with the methodology DPH, you can work on the
downloadable form DPHmaskE.txt
- If you are doing this for the first time, [you can address your reports to
us directly,] written with your usual word processor (do not write more
than two pages) in an attached file to <email@example.com>
|The association AMI has developed a structured search engine on the basis
of indexed experience-bank sections. This data base, which can be consulted
via Internet, allows you to search through the whole of the reports by
using key words (author, geographic zone, proposals, etc.).